1. We protect your privacy
The easymove app is provided by easymove ApS. It is important to us that you as a customer feel safe when using the easymove app. Therefore, it is a particular concern of ours that your personal data are protected in our business processes.
If you want to use our services, we need to collect and process your personal data. This Privacy Notice provides information on how we process, store and manage your personal data.
2. easymove ApS is data controller
easymove ApS is the data controller of the personal data we process about you. We process your personal data in accordance with the data protection legislation applicable at any time.
As data controller, easymove ApS is responsible for all the personal data which you give us through the app or which we collect or receive in connection with our services.
3. What data do we collect about you?
We collect and process the following general personal data about users of our app in connection with their onboarding and use of the app:
• Organisation/business name
• Year of birth
• Choice of class / team / name of class / team
• Answers to well-being questions
• Data on the use of the app such as activities performed in the app
• Brand and model of mobile unit, operating system and data on whether you use/open the easymove app
What do we use these data for?
1. We collect your email address to have a unique identification marker of each user. We send newsletters to users who have consented thereto.
2. We collect your name so that participants in easymove are able to see the names of the other users.
3. We collect your choice of class/team to operate easymove as a platform for team competitions.
4. We collect data on gender and year of birth for statistical purposes, and these data are only used at an aggregated and anonymous level.
5. We disclose activities and answers to well-being questions in an aggregated and anonymized form to your employer.
6. To create a health and well-being overview.
7. We use web analytics tools where data about your mobile unit and use of the app are used.
We primarily collect your personal data directly from you. We also receive personal data about you in connection with your use of our services, and there may also be instances where we collect personal data about you from other parties.
5. Data provided on a voluntary basis
When we collect personal data directly from you, you are giving us the personal data on a voluntary basis. If you do not provide the personal data requested when onboarding the easymove app, you cannot create a user and therefore not use the app.
If you give your consent when onboarding the easymove app, you have the right to withdraw it. However, if you withdraw the consent, the withdrawal will not affect any processing made before the withdrawal of consent.
6. Legal basis for processing your personal data
We collect and process the personal data listed in item 3 to safeguard our legitimate interest in offering the easymove app and its functions to you as a user, including for the purpose of making analyses to improve our services, cf. Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data ProtectionRegulation, cf. section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act.
If you have given consent to receive our newsletters, we process your data based on your consent, cf. Article 6(1)(a) of the GeneralData Protection Regulation, cf. section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act.
7. Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data will be disclosed to the following recipients:
• The other users of the app in your class/team will be able to see your name.
• Your employer as far as your activities and answers to well-being questions are concerned; but only at an aggregated and anonymous level.
• Advisers and other external parties, including the police, for example in order to safeguard the legal interests of Easymove ApS or to solve, prevent or draw attention to fraud and other security or technical issues.
• In the event of a sale of EasyMove ApS, including for example by means of an asset transfer, your personal data may be disclosed to a third party such as a potential buyer.
The legal basis for the disclosure is:
• The display of your name in the app is based on our legitimate interest in being able to provide you with the best possible experience of the app’s functions and is based on the General DataProtection Regulation, cf. Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data ProtectionRegulation, cf. section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act.
• Your activities and answers to well-being questions are disclosed in an aggregated and anonymized form to your employer.
• Disclosure of personal data for the purpose of obtaining external advice may be necessary for us to safeguard our legitimate interests in establishing, exercising or defending legal claims, cf.Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, cf. section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act. On suspicion of criminal offenses, data may be disclosed to the police or other third parties provided the disclosure is based on a legitimate interest overriding the interest of secrecy, cf. section 8(3)of the Danish Data Protection Act.
• Disclosure of your personal data in connection with a potential sale of EasyMove ApS is based on our legitimate interest in fulfilling our duty to disclose information to a potential buyer, cf. Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, cf. section 6(1)of the Danish Data Protection Act.
8. Transfer of personal data to data processors
We transfer your personal data to the following data processors:
• IT services providers and hosting providers, including Heroku/Salesforce, which host the easymove app on a server in Ireland.
• Web analytics tools, including Amazon AWS Pinpoint situated in Ireland.
We may also transfer your personal data to other business partners who process personal data on behalf of easymove ApS in connection with the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Such transfer will always be made in accordance with a written data processing agreement ensuring that the processing is performed in accordance with the instructions of easymove ApS and that our data processors have taken appropriate security measures to protect and erase your personal data within a reasonable period of time after they have performed their tasks.
9. Transfer of personal data to recipients outside the EU/EEA
We do not currently transfer personal data to recipients outside the EU/EEA. However, this may be necessary, and, if so, the transfer will be made on a lawful transfer basis, e.g. the conclusion ofStandard Contractual Clauses.
10. Storage period
We store personal data about you for as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes and document our right to process the personal data and our compliance with rules on personal data processing and any other relevant legislation.
When easymove no longer needs to identify each individual user, all user profiles (unique identification markers) and related data go through an anonymisation process that deletes all personally identifiable information. After such a process, we only have access to aggregated and anonymized data relating to all items listed in item 3.
You may always choose to delete your own data in the app. You can do that under “profile”, “delete user”. The deletion means that all your personal data are deleted from our databases. Please note that this cannot be undone. User statistics in the form of points, class/team and gender are retained in an anonymized form. The purpose is to generate statistics on the use of easymove.
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against for example loss and unauthorized change of or disclosure or access to the personal data. We have also implemented procedures for handling and reporting any incident that may affect the security of your personal data.
12. Rights to your personal data
Subject to the restrictions under the applicable data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
• The right of access to the personal data
• The right to rectification of in accurate and inadequate personal data
• The right to erasure of personal data
• The right to restriction of processing of personal data
• The right to data portability (when the processing is based on consent or contract), i.e. the right to receive personal data given by you to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well as the right to transmit those data to another data controller. Such data may be in the form of answers to surveys, notifications and activity logs.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to a competent regulatory authority, including the Danish Data Protection Agency – www.datatilsynet.dk.
Right to object
You have the right – for reasons relating to your particular situation – to object to the processing of personal data where the basis is legitimate interests, as stated above. easymove ApS is then no longer allowed to process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is necessary for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims. You also have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, which includes the right to object to profiling in so far as it relates to direct marketing. If you object to easymove ApS’s processing for the purpose of direct marketing, your personal data may no longer be processed for this purpose.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or how you may exercise your rights, you are welcome to contact us:
Jægersborg Alle 1E
CVR no.: 40588264
Most recently updated: 2021